Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Newbcake Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2013, 10:54 AM
    Military movie / military school
    The movie is about military school and a strict boss / sergeant. He is rude and mean to recruits.

I think its 1980-1990's movie.

Do you guys now any movies like this?
    kouya Posts: 45, Reputation: 6

Nov 9, 2013, 04:01 PM
    Many movies that has parts of the strict boss / Sergeant role. I listed a few that comes to mind. I'm sure there's plenty more. Do you have more info to narrow down the movie?

Taps (1981) - IMDb
    Military cadets take extreme measures to insure the future of their academy when its existence is threatened by local condo developers.

Men of Honor (2000) - IMDb
    The story of Carl Brashear, the first African American, then also the first amputee, US Navy Diver and the man who trained him.

Full Metal Jacket (1987) - IMDb
    A pragmatic U.S. Marine observes the dehumanizing effects the U.S.-Vietnam War has on his fellow recruits from their brutal boot camp training to the bloody street fighting in Hue.

Annapolis (2006) - IMDb
    Set against the backdrop of boxing at the Naval Academy, centers on a young man from the wrong side of the tracks whose dream of attending Annapolis becomes a reality.

An Officer and a Gentleman (1982) - IMDb
    A young man must complete his work at a Navy Flight school to become an aviator, with the help of a tough gunnery sergeant and his new girlfriend.

G.I. Jane (1997) - IMDb
    A female Senator succeeds in enrolling a woman into Combined Reconnaissance Team training where everyone expects her to fail.

(Sorry seem to have trouble pasting hypelinks)
    wonthewest Posts: 138, Reputation: 11

Nov 9, 2013, 04:28 PM
    Tribes. 1970

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Military to Military Marriage Different Home of Records [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I both are active duty military and we have two different "Home of Records". My husband is a NC resident and I am a TN resident (no state tax) I am trying to file MFJ for federal. Everything went well until I went to file state taxes for him. How do I do this? Can I file federal...

Military high school? [ 2 Answers ]

Im only 14 but I'm starting high school next year. Im starting to apply for high school and I want to be in the army but I don't know if there's like special highschools for people who want to be in the army. Im not saying I'm going because my parents told me they would never allow me to be in it....

Need name of movie about boys in private/military school [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie comedy about boys in private or military school who play pranks and get into trouble. There are no well known actors in the movie, but I know that the title of the film has the word "brother" or "brothers" in it. Ring a bell?? Anyone? Thanks in advance

I got married to a military guy, and we got military housing [ 6 Answers ]

MY husband and I became eligible for base housing and took it, because the only time we would move in was that day. In my old apartment lease there is a military clause. However I got the apartment before I became married, and my husband is not on the lease. My landlord is saying that the military...

View more questions Search