Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AfricanChyna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2013, 08:10 AM
    Is it safe to use skin lightening/whitening products on your skin if 16 and over?
    I've been wanting to lighten my skin complexion ever sincee.. &there are just so much products out there and don't know which to use on my skin because I don't want to cause harm or destroy my skin in any way.. so do you know any best skin lightening/whitening product? PLEASE HELP!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 9, 2013, 10:21 AM
    There is no safe skin lightening product that is effective.

Please read all the 'sticky' posts at the beginning of this category.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Safe Skin lightening Products [ 1 Answers ]

I want results that Bio claire may give me but I want to maintain my skin tone than getting darker. Is there any safe products that I can use to get lighter or can I use bio claire until I get light and then stop and switch to something safe to maintain my tone?

Skin whitening/lightening.THE SAFE WAY! Join the natural movement. [ 306 Answers ]

Ok this thread is for all people using safe and natural products who are willing to keep the board members updated with their results. If you use Bio Claire or anything that contains hydroquinone, mercury, or any other harmful ingredients, this thread is NOT FOR YOU! If your are using a product...

View more questions Search