Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ebo89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2013, 08:15 PM
    Fingerprint clearance
    I once was held in a cell finger printed and booked but never arrested or seen by a judge and they let me go.. the crime did not concern me I was at the wrong place wrong time.. I want To know what exactly will pop up.. I'm never been arrested or anything like that since?

Check out some similar questions!

Fingerprint [ 1 Answers ]

In 2003 I had an ACOD. I am going for work that requires a background check and told them I have no criminal background. Just tonight I remembered the ACOD. Are my fingerprints a permanent part of the FBI database (I'm not certain they were made a part of the database) and, if so, how can I get...

Fingerprint clearance card denied.. HELP! [ 4 Answers ]

I recently applied for a fingerprint clearance card and was denied because of an marijuana arrest that occurred almost 5 years ago. I was never convicted, never had a court hearing, wasn't even given any paperwork. I was questioned, fingerprinted, then the cop let me leave the station. I believe...

Ofcs in ny fingerprint clearance for adoption? [ 2 Answers ]

How can my fingerprint clearance be sent to my social worker or attorney who is in Florida?

Fingerprint clearance card [ 1 Answers ]

I had a conviction in one state over 20 years ago, I now live in a different state and want to obtain a fingerprint clearance card. What is the probability that my fingerprints will show up?

Fingerprint recognition [ 1 Answers ]

We have a toshiba laptop with fingerprint recognition that a now past employee was using how do we reset that so we can use it

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.