Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bushy555 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2013, 06:55 PM
    90-00's movie about kids locked in and playing in a mall all night
    Movie where a bunch of teenagers are locked in a shopping centre / mall all night. And they go beserk playing with stuff all night. Riding motorbikes up escalators, flying hang gliders. It could have been a late 90's or early 00's movie. I watched it sometime in 2004 to 2006 on TV one night. It could have been a 'B' grade Aussie movie, but really am not sure. It felt like it could have been in a Melbourne shopping centre...
    I guess there was more to the plot than that, but just can not remember.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Nov 10, 2013, 04:18 AM
    This movie has a similar theme

Unaccompanied Minors (06)

-view trailer-

--

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie woman kidnapped locked in a room and locked in a box [ 1 Answers ]

Im Looking For This Movie I Watched A Few Years Ago, Where This Woman, And I think Her Husband had been captured and SHE was locked in a room with nothing but a matress and a toilet, And There Is This Man That Comes Over An Intercom And Talks To Her Every Once In A While, she had to drink from the...

Film made in the past 10years about a girl and mother, locked ina. Shopping mall? [ 3 Answers ]

I watched a Christmas film a couple of years ago about a girl and a mother who live in a caravan on the girls school site, and they go to the mall one day and get locked in (maybe christmas eve) and have a little adventure in the mall over night! Can't remember for the life of me what its called...

Can my husband get my kids if he kicks me out on a (kids)school night? [ 4 Answers ]

We had an disagreement, and he took my keys, The kids are at home with him... He sent me to my sisters house... he said that because I left I was "abandoning" my kids, (and I am screwed)but it is a school night and the school is across the street from our house... so... does he automatically get...

80's movie about kids staying in a shopping mall overnight [ 7 Answers ]

Desperatley trying to remember the name of a film me and my sister watched in the 80's about two(we think) children that get locked in a shopping mall overnight. Think it's a brother and sister. Can't remember much about it, apart from them looking for money in the water fountain, using the...

View more questions Search