Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxsarahxx9 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2013, 06:52 AM
    Help with my Trial Balance
    Hello it is my first time to post here I need help with how to balance my TB.

Rent receivable owing 75
    Cash in hand and bank 850
    Debtors 1750
    Fixtures 2000
    Drawings 6000
    Loan 2000
    Land 22000
    Creditors 3000
    Capital 29000
    Vehicles 3000
    Insurance prepaid 50
    Electricity Accrued 125
    Closing Stock 3600

Net profit 5200

They want me to prepare a trial balance using this figures but I am not balancing at all. I've done my Balance sheet using the information. Please help. Thank you.

Sarah :)
    xxsarahxx9 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2013, 06:57 AM
    1600 difference. I just don't get it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trial Balance & Post Close Trial Balance [ 5 Answers ]

I’m struggling with both trial balance and post close trial balance. From my understanding the post trial balance should include all items that would show on the balance sheet right? It would show total assets and total liabilities right? The assets and expenses would be under debit and...

2.(Corrected Trial Balance) The trial balance of Wanda Landowska Company (shown on th [ 0 Answers ]

2.(Corrected Trial Balance) The trial balance of Wanda Landowska Company (shown on the next page) does not balance. The review of the ledger reveals the following: (a) Each account had a normal balance. (b) The debit footings in Prepaid Insurance, Accounts Payable, and Property Tax Expense were...

Trial Balance Worksheet, Adjustments & Adjusted Trial Balance [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to do a Trial Balance worksheet and this is what I have to do, I believe these go in the adjustments section. a. Unexpired insurance balance at December 31, 2008: $2,500 b. Supplies on hand at December 31, 2008: $500 c. Depreciation on building for the...

Trial Balance & Adjusted Trial Balance [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question that doesn't seem to make too much sense. Can anyone explain this to me? Which of the accounts below would appear on an adjusted trial balance but probably would not appear on the trial balance? -Fees Earned -Accounts Receivable -Unearned Fees -Depreciation Expense The...

View more questions Search