Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mathens Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2013, 02:03 PM
    Tablet is asking for PIN what is this
    My Android tablet is asking for a PIN which I do not have a clue as to what it is can you help me ?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2013, 02:06 PM
    Personal Identification Number. We sure don't now yours. Did you set up your account? If not, you need to do so.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 7, 2013, 03:00 PM
    Have you activated any new features like perental control or anything that controls downloading apps? Often times devices want you to set up a number so if your children get ahold of it then they can't just buy everything under the sun.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want a new tablet [ 1 Answers ]

Ive been thinking of getting a smart phone but I rather have something like my kindel but able to get on the internet wherever. Something with cell tech techbut at least 7" screen. Anything out there like that?

New Tablet [ 1 Answers ]

I got a few questions about the new tablet I got for xmas. I have never had a phone or anything that runs Android before so my questions are basic. 1) Could someone explain the whole apps thing? Do I need apps to run everything? 2) I am running Android 2.3 and it will not see a PDF file. Do I...

Transpose formula D=15log(pont/pin) to pin [ 3 Answers ]

transpose D=15log(pont/pin) change subject to pin

What is this tablet [ 2 Answers ]

A friend of mine is a DJ at a bar on Friday and Saturday nights, well last night someone put a tablet next to his DJ equipment and he has no clue what in the world it is. Only out of curiosity I want to know what it is - I work as a pharmacy technician and not even my pharmacist at work could...

USA 4 pin 240v converted to Fiji 3 pin 240 v [ 7 Answers ]

I am in Fiji with a Coleman 110v / 240v gen set and want to adapt my 4 pin female receptacle to accommodate Fiji's 3 pin 240v plugs. I know my get set is 60 hertz and the power tools here are 50 hertz.

View more questions Search