Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eminemloverx3 Posts: 94, Reputation: 2

Nov 7, 2013, 01:41 PM
    Covering scars help
    Hi I'm a 17 year old girl and Im a cutter but I've now tried to stop last time I cut myself was last week and now I have a big party on Saturday the 9th of November and I really need some help on how I could cover them up so there not to noticeable there on my wrist part and bracelet won't cover them so any other help will be great thank you x
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 8, 2013, 12:10 PM
    It's a scar. That is the unfortunate result of cutting. They'll fade a little in time, but never completely.

Make up could help, long sleeve shirt, those fingerless gloves. You're going to have to find a physical cover for them.
    Nixmar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2013, 11:29 AM
    Way too late but arm warmers are good and lots of styles but I guess they only work with certain looks like goth and cyberpunk etc

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Covering up old and new scars [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 scars on my left leg that are a light purple and light reddish color and would like to know what kind of make up or concealer would help to make them less apparent. {scars are about 18 years old} I also have some new scars that are from having skin tags removed 4 months ago. They are light...

Acne Scars covering 80% of face.Would skin lightner be a solution [ 10 Answers ]

:confused:I am new to this site & am currently researching products to begin my journey. Yesterday, I met w/ a dermatolgist who charged $300 for my 1st sesseion... I have 5 more($300.00/ per sessions). I can not afford that... I tossed & turned all night disturbed about paying that much money...

Covering letter [ 1 Answers ]

Iam working in a company named leo tech marine engineering pte ltd. We are sub contractors of a ship yard.I will appreciate if I receive some ideas about the introduction letter and a brief concept about company profile. Thanks in advance Parthesh

Covering carpet [ 3 Answers ]

I am moving into a new apartment and I have carpet phobia (fear of damaging carpet and having them take it out of my deposit). Obviously I cannot tear the carpet out, so I want to cover it from wall to wall. Only in the living room. So I am thinking of some sort of carpet protector that will last...

Covering redness [ 1 Answers ]

My skin can get pretty sensitive to heat, temperature change, stress, as well as the usual embarrassment factor. It's an extreme case of flushing in those kinds of situations. Anyway, is there something that I can buy (that is inexpensive) and use to cover up the blotchy redness? I get it on my...

View more questions Search