Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dazzleman5776 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Nov 7, 2013, 12:24 PM
    Work place romance
    Me and a co worker has been flirting at work and every break she wants to meet outside in the car for private time... usual we hug and I feel on her booty but yesterday I took it a step further and went in for a kiss she turned her head and refused to kiss me... And now she tells me to wait and let her go in 1st when before she would walk in with me... I'm starting to feel like a work place trick... should I continue to just get my feels or should I leave it alone?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2013, 01:06 PM
    She is getting off and you are doing it. What is she.doing for.you?

Nov 7, 2013, 02:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ma0641 View Post
    She is getting off and you are doing it. What is she.doing for.you?
    Guess I like the attention
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2013, 02:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dazzleman5776 View Post
    Guess I like the attention
    She appears to like it too. She's using you.

Nov 7, 2013, 02:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ma0641 View Post
    She appears to like it too. She's using you.
    For attention as well huh
    craig124 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2014, 09:33 AM
    She clearly wants it platonic she just thinks your hot big compliment nice, dude lifes to short IT literally keep doing your thing why end it, you go for her your going to get hurt because she doesn't want that right now, just go with the flow, and you know what if you feel like a "slut" just figure how chicks usually feel, the only reason you feel this way is because She's intitateing she's the one that wants it and your giving it, which is great for you- u got to switch those tables to avoid that slutty feeling if its actually getting to you, fact though most relationships come from work, maybe it might evolve but don't push for that, find someone else but don't be a about it, just use her to sub side you over
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Jan 5, 2014, 04:23 PM
    Taking a purely practical approach, you first should review your workplace policies regarding interpersonal relationships.
    It reminds me of an old saying "Don't crap where you eat" meaning simply it's just not wise to make uncomfortable your means of supporting yourself.
    If it were me I'd let it go, it's obvious that for some reason she wants to keep things on the down-low.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to make marriage work and rekindle romance [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, hope to get some great advice. First a li'l background.. I come from a different culture and tradition where there is arranged marriages, breaking a marriage is only on extreme conditions like abuse or sleeping with somebody else. And a person is not easily accepted in society if she...

Fraud in the work place [ 2 Answers ]

3 people on the payroll for 3 hotels, yet they do not work there. When I asked my boss, he said that aftera they get their checks, they give them back the money. They said it is for immigration purposes.

Practices at Work place [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to the office culture. I have a colleague "A", who informs be if he has to go out for 30-40 minutes during Non-lunch hours.He informed me as I was the only person at my desk and he had to leave as someone was waiting for him. Last week, I had some important unexpected work for...

Romance in Work [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I work with a guy who when I first started in the job I was seeing. It didn't work out at that time. But since then we have become friends and have gone out for drinks with each other from time to time. He has asked me back out a couple of times but then always seems to change his...

View more questions Search