Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ramluhsel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2013, 07:49 PM
    Who to solve HP550 lap dull screen problem
    I check my 1GB ram in both slot but still it is not working?
    What is the problem ?
    How to solve it?
    :-(:-(
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Jan 9, 2014, 07:59 PM
    I've never owned a laptop but there must be a way to adjust the screen just as with a monitor. On a monitor there are buttons to use, but a laptop probably uses keys on the keyboard. Your manual should have something but you can try a trial and error method using info from this page. How do I adjust my brightness or contrast on my laptop? for a dull screen I suggest increasing brightness first then adjust contrast The HP site probably has a downloadable manual for your device if you don't have the original. Maybe help from their tech department if not. Its always a possibility that the screen is going bad but I have had some funny things happen to me when pressing the wrong keys or combination of keys by accident.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problem with my lap top mouse [ 2 Answers ]

I have a compaq lap top and am unable to double click to open an icon from the mouse. However I can use the left hand button on the bottom of the mouse

What could be the reason of shaking of my lap screen shaking [ 2 Answers ]

My lap to screen gets shaking and the window gets unvisible

When powered on, lap top has a black screen with white blinking cursor [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter has a Gateway 450 RGH laptop with Windows XP home edition on it; today when she went to log in it went straight to a black screen with a while blinking cursor in the upper left-hand corner. When I rebooted I did get the screen where you can do F10 or F2 and it would allow me to go to...

Moniter screen dull [ 1 Answers ]

Hi am Savio, 2 years back I brought a second hand computer system from a hardware Engr. Till Last week it was OK but now when I start the computer the screen which appears on the moniter Looks good sharp with good colour but withn seconds it starts to Smudge till totally any one could read what...

Having a problem moving my address bar from bottom of screen to top of screen [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I can't seem to bring up an address bar at the top of the screen because when I right click at the top of the page, the options are not lit up. I could only bring up an address bar at the bottom. Since it gets in the way at the bottom, I would like to know if anyone can help me...

View more questions Search