Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wolf builder Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2013, 06:58 PM
    How do I plumb for bath before pouring cement foundation
    I'm a do it yourself kind of person. I need to know information regarding new plumbing before pouring cement foundation. Would appreciate any helpful information.
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Nov 6, 2013, 07:06 PM
    Hire a licensed plumber. If not for the complete plumbing job, at least for the under concrete rough in. Or not. Completely your choice. Good luck.

Sorry guys, couldn't resist myself.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Nov 6, 2013, 08:39 PM
    I agree with Lee (MGD) hire a plumber. Get a good one. This is one thing you don't want to screw up, cost too much to fix if you do.
    I'm a do it yourself kind of person
    Plumber will probably let you help dig if you want to. That way you can keep an eye on what he is doing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HELP- pouring concrete footings and foundation in freezing temps [ 12 Answers ]

In need of some experienced opinions please! I currently have a builder building a home for me on Long Island in NY. The builder dug the hole yesterday, and poured the concrete footings today. Tonight, into tomorrow, we are experiencing a blizzard (10-15 inches of snow)and freezing temps (19...

How to move a sink on a cement foundation? [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, Im wanting to move my sink and dishwasher from an inside corner of my kitchen to an island. My house has a cement foundation and my husband says we can't move the pipes. I want to know what my options are. Can you move water and drains or whatever there is under there?

Plumb a bath to an ejector pit [ 3 Answers ]

What is the proper way to run drains from a basement bath to a ejector pit? I need a drain for a sink in the bathroom and a sink at a bar. The toilet is already plumbed in the floor to the pit and apears to have a vent already. The 2 sinks are close enough to use the same drain to the pit but...

Pouring a cement slab [ 1 Answers ]

I just removed my rotten floor in my home I just purchased. It's an 80yr old home which I plan to resale. I added plumbing fixtures in one room which is now the bathroom and as well in another room for a future kitchen. Here is the dilema, I have about 8" to get to where i want to be in height. I...

Cutting cement for plumbing 3/4 bath to full bath [ 3 Answers ]

We are currently in the middle of changing our basement 3/4 bath into a full bath. The bathroom is 5.5' by 13.5'. We want to put the sink where the shower was and put a tub/shower where the sink was. (because the space where the shower was is too small for a tub). The old sink drain is centered 4...

View more questions Search