Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samantha french Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2013, 06:31 PM
    Mum recently died how they contact u.
    I lost my mum. Really fast to cancer. She promised that if she could ,she would come back to talk to me .I so badly want her to talk with her .
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 6, 2013, 06:51 PM
    You don't really talk together, like in person. You settle into grief and sweet thoughts, and open your mind, and think about her as though she is there, and talk to her out loud as you go about your day, and you will get a sense of what she would have said to you, what she might be saying to you. It takes time. Just wait. It might not be what you expect, like a living person walking in the door, more like arriving in your thoughts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I talk to my mum who died? [ 3 Answers ]

My mum died in October last year a day after my daughter’s birthday. She was my bestest friend and I was really close to her. I held her hand as she took her last breath. My dog of 10 years died 30th Dec last year. I held him as he slipped away. My granddaughter was born at 04.45 on 4th Feb. this...

Friends mum died, gets bullied. [ 5 Answers ]

Hey my friends mum died and she gets bullied for not having a mum (idiots), and she just don't know know what to say so shuts up and cries er eyes out. Has anyone got any good disses, or something she could say that would teach them their lessons? Thanks.

My boyfriends mum died and he is pushing me away and always angry at me... [ 1 Answers ]

I understand that it is normal for him to push me away as I have read other posts on it but I need to know what else to expect? I love him so much and he keeps telling me he doesn't know how he feels and that I cause him more pain, I'm trying to be there for him but its like he doesn't want me...

1 year after my mum died [ 7 Answers ]

I was only 14 when she died, and know-one expects to lose their mum at that age. I know some people experience losing a parent before this age, and after but it came so sudden that it was a huge shock. She'd be suffering with cancer a while, but we never knew she'd get so ill that she would die....

My mum has just died [ 3 Answers ]

How can I hold my family together my husband has had 10 years of life with me and has told me unless I change my attitude he will take my beatifull boys and laeave me what can I do to prevent this please I love my kids and husband to bits

View more questions Search