Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KLR61968 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2013, 05:51 PM
    A great SF book I can't remember!
    Please help me recall the title and author of this book because not remembering is going to drive me batty. It was a book about a planet, colonized by humans. Each of the great families that founded the planet had a section that was their "turf" and they strived for dominance. Each family had a specialty or a power. One family stayed hidden because they were secret mind controllers. I think they were either called the Andersons or the Andrews. This book may have been YA. I'm pretty sure it was written by a woman, but I don't know who. >email address removed per site rules<

My faulty memory will thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember great old movie title. [ 0 Answers ]

I was really little in the early 90's it had come on. But it might be older. The movie started with a woman riding in a horse and buggy carriage going home to see her abusive cheating husband, that she had left years ago but now he is dying. He is very rich and has a huge mansion home. I remember...

Can't remember book title (Childrens/YA book) [ 4 Answers ]

I read a book in the early to mid 1990s with this plot: A girl, either a pre-teen or young teen, plays some game in front of a mirror. Suddenly she can see through the mirror to another girl who looks just like her, except inside the mirror it's obviously the 18th or 19th century. Somehow the...

A great book. [ 1 Answers ]

I just finished reading a great book titled "Go Boy". The life story of a Canadian convict named Roger Caron. What an excellent read. I recommend it to any one with an open mind looking for a non fiction.

Where do I find a romance book title for a book I can't remember? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a book from the 90's, it has home in the title, and the main characters are helen and rafe.

Can't remember the name of a great book [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a WWII fiction book. In it, Hitler actually escapes from his bumker with the help of some special forces guys and is chased by a similar group of Russians army guys. In the end, Hitler ends up in a cage in Stalin's office. It's a great novel and would like to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.