Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    klaviguer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2013, 02:58 PM
    Toilet water draining through shower head
    While I was in the shower, the water from the toilet drained and came out of the shower head.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Nov 6, 2013, 03:27 PM
    While I was in the shower, the water from the toilet drained and came out of the shower head.
    That is just not possible.

Perhaps you mean it came up the drain.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2013, 04:32 PM
    You would need to have some negative pressures in the system, highly unlikely. Please explain exactly what happened.
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Nov 6, 2013, 07:12 PM
    No worries, this happens all the time. All you need to do is call a licensed plumber and you will get things all fixed up. Or, you can trust us to give you free info and hope that we are telling the truth, or more accurately, know what we are talking about. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my toilet gurgle and my shower stop draining? [ 1 Answers ]

I was in the shower this morning and I heard my toilet start to gurgle. Within a minute the shower stopped draining. I turned the shower off and about a minute later the toilet and shower both gurgled and the shower drained. This is a new house. We haven't even lived here for two years, and I...

Shower drains slow, takes water from toilet when draining [ 5 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I live in a war-time 60yr old home. When we use the shower, the water drains very slow or takes a very long time to even start draining. When it does eventually drain, it will suck the water out of the toilet and also the 2 sinks in the house will make sounds too when the water...

Why does shower head release water when toilet is flushed [ 1 Answers ]

The shower head in the master bath sometimes leaks when the toilet in the same area is flushed. Why?

Why does shower head release water when toilet is flushed [ 0 Answers ]

Why does the shower head leak when the toilet (in same proximity) is flushed.

Toilet and shower not Draining. [ 2 Answers ]

GaryNBrenham New Member Join Date: Mar 2007 Posts: 0 Dear Sir: I am in the country on a old septic tank system. The toilet and shower are side by side and neither are draining vey well, eventually the drains do drain. While plunging the toilet water came out of the lock down...

View more questions Search