Nov 6, 2013, 01:41 PM
    Evcon propane furnace model dlas056bdd
    I have a coleman evcon propane furnace model dlas056bdd
    4 blinks means ?
    No heat why
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2013, 03:29 PM
    Open the front of the heater and see if the codes are on the inside.
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Nov 6, 2013, 07:16 PM
    Okay, four blinks usually means open limit. Have you had any power outages recently? Or, are your filters extremely dirty?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evcon furnace Model # DGAAO56BDTBJ [ 0 Answers ]

Furnace burner will not always fire up, and blows cold air, sometimes it fires works fine for a few days, and then will come on and not fire up. Please help.

Colmen Evcon Furnace Model # DGAH056BBSA [ 19 Answers ]

I have attempted resetting the furnace a few times, each time it lights for about two seconds and then goes out. It repeats the process two more times after that but only without igniting. Then the diagnostic light starts flashing and remains flashing until reset. I know because I sat there and...

Coleman evcon furnace model # EB178 [ 3 Answers ]

When I turn the thermostat in the auto side nothing happens but when in the manual (ON) position the furnace works. What do you think my problem is. I replaced a blower relay that was humming but that didn't seem to do the trick.

Coleman Evcon propane electronic furnace [ 0 Answers ]

My Colman Evcon furnace, the draft fan keeps running all the time ,it never ever shuts off. Got any ideas ? The furnace works fine other wise.. Thanks

Evcon propane furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Evcon mod. CGU09516 furnace. Upon starting it seems to work OK. But when blower motor cuts in the flame cuts out.After doing this 2 or 3 times it cuts out and will not cut in anymore. ...

View more questions Search