Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2007, 04:59 AM
    Outlook Express Accounts List
    My account list is long. The account list window is fixed size, so I have to scroll to browse the account list.

There's no expand button and I can't stretch it from the top, bottom or sides, either.

Is there a trick to resizing the Account List (Tools > Accounts) window?

Thanks!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2007, 05:00 AM
    I'm going to show my ignorance here and ask what is an "accounts list" in OE??
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2007, 05:18 AM
    I have multiple email addresses. Most all are webmail addresses and I don't like webmail... so I just use my OE to send and receive them all.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 30, 2007, 05:24 AM
    Dump OE and get Thunderbird instead.
    So much more powerful and free ;)

Doesn't really help this issue, but will making management easier

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook Express [ 3 Answers ]

I'm running XP on my home computer. Since one of my sons "tweaked something" I can see messages (properties show full message is there) in the in box but the preview pane is empty. Similarly if you open the message the main message box is empty. If you print the e mail it shows attachments present...

Outlook express [ 1 Answers ]

How do I retrieval Compact email

Outlook Express [ 1 Answers ]

When I receive mail on Outlook Express wit a link on it I click the link and it blinks as thought it is going to take me to that page but that is all that happens. Can someone give me instructions on how to setup to cause the computer to automatically go to the page indicated by the link. Thanks...

Outlook Express [ 6 Answers ]

I am using Windows 98 Second Edition and using Outlook Express for I mail. Tonight my e-mail did not download and I got the following error message. Just would like to know if someone can tell me what the message means and how to remedy the problem. The eroor message is; "Your server has...

Outlook express [ 13 Answers ]

hi pals i have installed the outlook express now it asks me the incomming server and outgoing server if i want to access my yahoo or gmail mails then what is my pop server and smtp server?? :confused:

View more questions Search