Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rajesh561 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2013, 10:33 AM
    Dynamic values in context.xml in tomcat?
    Please Help me...
    <Resource name="jdbc/xxxx" auth="Container" type="javax.sql.DataSource"
    maxActive="40" maxIdle="15" maxWait="-1" username="xxxxx" password="xxxxx" driverClassName="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver" url="jdbc:mysql://xxxxx/xxxx" removeAbandoned="true" removeAbandonedTimeout="60" logAbandoned="true"
    />

how can I get a dynamic values in username,password and url using struts.

Ex:whenever user logins this values must be changed dynamically based on user id.

username:xxxxxx
    password:xxxxxx

when user is authenticated then the values get from the database,and those values must replaced in above mentioned.(like username,password and url.)

Thank you advance.

Check out some similar questions!

Context Poll [ 20 Answers ]

The question: what is your all-time favorite out-of-context Bible quote? I'm talking about the kind that either make a passage say something very different from what it says in its context, or the kind that just sounds silly and absurd. All responses are welcome. Here's one of my favorites: Luke...

Setting up Tomcat 5.0 [ 5 Answers ]

I am having real trouble setting up Tomcat 5.0 on Windows XP. I have downloaded the Windows setup and followed the instructions to the letter. When I try and start the server with c:\Tomcat 5.0\bin\startup I get the following message: Windows cannot find '-Djava.endorsed.dirs='. Make sure...

Basic XML Schema and Valid XML generation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have an XML schema file as below. Creating and parsing the XML results works but I don't understand how to validate. I understand the concept of a namespace but not the implementation. Why do I need to refer to "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"? I just want to create a validation based on...

Neutered tomcat's involuntary spraying [ 4 Answers ]

We have an 18 month old male cat who has been neutered for a year. Recently (past 2 months) he has begun releasing a very pungent odored substance when petted. He is very affectionate and likes being brushed and petted. We have tried to make sure we don't touch his hindquarters but lately just...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.