Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    veron_barte03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2013, 09:14 PM
    What does it mean when I smell a burnt candle smell?
    I often smell a burnt candle at around between midnight and 2: A.M... now I smell it for 15 min at around 10:30 am -11 am. What does it mean?
    winduptoy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2013, 01:33 AM
    It is said that the smell of sulphur can be the presence of a bad spirit.however,this smell is more associated with burning matches than candles.Without meaning to cause you concern,maybe you should visit your doctor if it keeps happening,to rule out any medical issues.I have smelt sulphur from time to time myself.not burning candles though.
    winduptoy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2013, 01:36 AM
    Usually,the most apparent time for spirit activity is around 3am,but I personally find it to be all times.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Burnt smell in house [ 1 Answers ]

We just got a really bad wiff of a burnt plastic smell in our room, we opened our bedroom door and can smell it throughout our townhome all the way into the furnace room. The furnace is making a loud sound and the pipe is hotter than usual. Could this be the motor?

I smell a metallic burnt smell in my living room! [ 0 Answers ]

So I came home from a trip to find out my front side of the house has a burnt rubber smell. I first thought it was gas so a friend told me to call the fire department so I told them if I could have someone just check it out. The guy was very calm and said OK! Then next thing you know I had two fire...

Bad Sewer with horriable smell of gas fumes and sour smell ,toilet smell.unit [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a low rental, had complained since I have moved in on, June,26/2010... have called city of winnipeg was told private property. Called the water waste line.. they did nothing and the smell is still in the unit. The development, was build in 2007.. the air vents where the heat comes from,...

Getting a burnt smell out [ 1 Answers ]

What is the most quick best way to get a burnt smell out of my basement? I had a friend microwave something and it almost caught fire before he noticed. This produced a lot of smoke but nothing else. The windows were opened and a fan blew all the smoke out fairly quick.. but this was about 24...

Burnt smell in microwave [ 3 Answers ]

Lean pocket cooked too long. Kitchen filled with smoke. How do I get rid of burnt smell when using the microwave? Smell permeates when opening door. Gets worse when using microwave. Smell from house is gone. Thank you

View more questions Search