Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aziyadeh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2013, 09:11 PM
    Girlfriend scared me
    I had sex with my girlfriend, she pulled a bad joke by telling me she was pregnant, after they I am afraid of having sex, what should I do?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 4, 2013, 09:19 PM
    Find a new girlfriend.
    aziyadeh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2013, 09:19 PM
    Yea that sounds good
    R31211 Posts: 82, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2013, 07:45 AM
    Tell her not to do that again.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 5, 2013, 08:26 AM
    Stop having sex if you aren't ready to be a father?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 5, 2013, 10:21 AM
    Use condoms. Find another woman. That's a mean trick.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 5, 2013, 10:36 AM
    ANY time there is penile insertion there is the risk of pregnancy. You can reduce the risk using condoms or other forms of birth control, but not eliminate them.

Therefore, if you are concerned with getting a girl pregnant, then do not insert your penis into her vagina. It is as simple as that. No one should engage in sexual intercourse unless they are prepared to have a child.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend scared and can't be with me. [ 21 Answers ]

My girl is scared of being with me because I hurt her in the past saying some bad things I shouldt have said because she broke up with me because we fought once in a while. We were having the best day ever and the next day she was all like "i had enough" and broke up with me, because we started...

My girlfriend scared about sex [ 8 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend was love each other.. but she is scared about sex that she was not get preganent and scared about pain... but I want to to do sex with her what can I do to have sex with her... and she was not romantic also... I have do romance with her they want to to do romance with me but...

Scared about my girlfriend? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 17 and she's 16, we had sex for the first time a month a go and I was worried about hurting her. We took it slow and I held her hand through it, we used a condom but she still got pregnant! I love her and want to stay with her but I don't really want a baby. I don't want to be at the birth...

Girlfriend scared of parents [ 9 Answers ]

My girlfriend of almost two years has little problem she is really afraid of her parents. Now I do not mean the if we get caught doing this we are dead scared because I am like that too, but she is afraid to ask her mom mostly for anything,dad just says go ask mom, during our relationship she has...

View more questions Search