Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Feenee6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2013, 07:47 PM
    Abscess?
    Almost two months ago I got 2 piercings on my cartilage, I put put the solution & moved the earrings around like they said but now I have this disgusting bumpy, bloody thing between the peircings. I don't have inurance so qhat hould I do? Im seriously freaking out

Check out some similar questions!

Abscess [ 14 Answers ]

I had an absses right in between my butt it popped already and now there is a open wound I couple days ago I took a shower and I'm a girl so my hair got stuck in the open wound and I just realized it and I can't take it out because it hurt REALLY BAD PLEASE ANSWER?

Tooth abscess [ 5 Answers ]

Hi: I have a tooth abscess that I accidentally discovered was draining pus. I do not have any pain, but seems to be old draining abscess. What should I do??

Tooth abscess. [ 19 Answers ]

I recently had a crown come out and had to go to the dentist to have it put back on. The dentist took an x-ray and told me I had some infection in that tooth and I'd need a root canal. I was started on antibiotics yesterday and a few hours after seeing the dentist my tooth started hurting. It's...

Abscess recurrence [ 1 Answers ]

I had an abscess on a biscupid tooth due to nerve damage cuased by deep filling. I am abroad so haven't signed up with/visited a Dentist. I took some antibiotics and they worked, but now I am scared the abscess will return before I go home. How long do abscesses usually take to reccur after...

Tooth Abscess [ 1 Answers ]

How Do I Ease Pain Of A Tooth Abscess,taking Painkillers And Antibiotics, But Still Hurts Like Hell.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.