Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashhash Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2007, 01:38 AM
    Introdcution letter
    I want to introduce my organisation to a company and I Wish to sell my product. So therefore I want to prepare an introduction letter. I want to state my mission statement, my aims and objectives. Let me know how do I go about it.
    Thanks
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2007, 01:42 AM
    U seem to know what are the important factors to use in an introduction letter, what exactly do u need?

Also its also wise to prepare a questionnaire, so you can distinguish who your target customers are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Judement Letter / Answer Letter "In Process" [ 1 Answers ]

I received a summons and did not act upon it in the 30 days ( I was seeking legal advise The Volunteer Lawyer Project is backed up). I am permanently disabled and have no real property. My social security check is direct deposited. I called the court and they said it hasn't been acted on and I...

Sales Letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm very new to this website, but I have to write a sales letter and would like a template sales letter. Thank You

Letter Homework [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I Need Help In Writing A Letter For My Friend Jenna Telling Her About My Future Job

Found an out, need help with letter [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, so I found out that my money is still in the system. Problem is it's not in my name. I need to write a letter and have it notarized. Anyone have any ideas? This OK? I *blank* am signing this to allow *blank county* to release the bond to *me*. Signed *blank*; date Now the issue is...

Need help with letter [ 10 Answers ]

I need some help with writing a letter. The right words to say. Here's the story. This is long please bear with me... My best friend & I have been like sisters for the past 20 years. She is not very close to her own Mom and so my Mom has really been "her mom" all these years. Her Mom lives in...

View more questions Search