Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trainning Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2013, 12:22 PM
    Ipad help desk
    Need operating manual for my new IPAD. Where can I purchase a manual?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 4, 2013, 01:15 PM
    You shouldn't need to purchase one. Its probably built in to the Help on the device. You may also be able to download it from Apple.com.

If you want to purchase something, I'm sure there are third part books to help you learn to use your device.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Force to push a desk is 650N. Desk mass is 110Kg. Friction is 0.8 What is the Ff? [ 0 Answers ]

8 Dogs pull a sled with Mass 200Kg. Friction is 0.1 and acceleration is 1.5 m/s2. Assume equal force for each Dog. What is the Force for each Dog?

Apple iPad help desk [ 2 Answers ]

Many times iPad cannot conect to internet says cannot find server yet my laptop and tablet connect fine so it is not my connection has to be something with my iPad help?

Rolltop desk down and locked cannot unlock it with key antique lawyers desk [ 1 Answers ]

I have an antique lawyers roll top desk and in the process of oiling it we pulled the roll top all the way down to the closed position and it locked. We tried to unlock it with the key but the key will only partially turn and not move the mechanism( which seem to be horizontal rods inside the...

Unlock Rolltop desk when desk is open [ 0 Answers ]

I seeking some help. I would like to unlock the internal lock assembly to access left handside drawers. The drawers are locked even when the shutter is open. I'm not sure where the internal lock is and I have the original key.

View more questions Search