Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lbt8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2013, 10:36 PM
    Vulva abnormality
    My vulva has shrunk and I'm only 19, what can cause this?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 4, 2013, 12:42 AM
    Can you describe in detail?
    A vulva can be fuller at times, or a bit shrunken looking at times, depending on blood flow to the area. Nothing to worry about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cut on vulva [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Okay so I will start by telling you that I have been with my boyfriend almost 7 months and we have been sexually active for around 4-5 months. Even before we were sexually active I got yeast infections. I believe they were due to the type of birth control I was on. I have changed brands and...

Bumps around vulva? [ 2 Answers ]

I seem to have little bumps at my labia minora, looking somewhat like tastebuds. There are several larger ones in comparison to the rest, about five of them, a bit more scattered, although they're all still pretty small. There are a lot of tiny ones in a line at both sides of my labia, and they are...

Cardiac abnormality in pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Fatal cardiac abnormality in pregnancy

Skin abnormality; medical-ish, unnatural, not to do with tanning. [ 4 Answers ]

This is kind of embarrassing and gross, but whatever. :p Kay kay. I have this... growth... in my left armpit. o_O; I’ve had it twice before there in about the same spot, once in my right. Its diameter is about the size of a dime, it hurts--a lot--when it’s rubbed or touched by something, and it...

View more questions Search