Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Htrjaco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2013, 02:54 PM
    Allergic reaction
    I am on citolopram(anxiety medicine) and it says to ask about other medicine before you take it. I think I'm having an allergic reaction to something and need to take Benadryl. Is it safe
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 4, 2013, 08:48 AM
    Short answer yes it is safe.

Still a short answer, yes but you're going to be REALLY tired.

Reference [Here]
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 4, 2013, 08:49 AM
    Why do you think you are having an allergic reaction?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Allergic reaction or dt's? [ 1 Answers ]

He feels hot, skin is red, itchy, hives, feels dizzy and feels nausea. Trying to quit drinking but had 2 beers today but also had aleeve the headache medicine.

Allergic reaction? [ 0 Answers ]

I have all the symptoms of a yeast infection. I purchased some OTC cream yesterday. (7 day) whenever I use it, I get a horrible burning and itching sensation, slight abdominal pain and a little nausea. Am I allergic?

Allergic reaction? [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex for the first time and about a week after my labia majora around my hole turned red and itchy. I have two questions: 1. can this be an allergic reaction if symptoms occurred that long after? and 2. The condoms were lubricated, so how can I know if this is a latex allergy or a lube...

Allergic Reaction [ 1 Answers ]

As often as I come on here to learn from the knowledgeable posters and experts, one would think I would have done so tonight. My dog Nikki had been not herself today, kind of hiding and sleeping a lot. Tonight she peeked out at me from under the coffee table and her face was so swollen I freaked...

Allergic reaction [ 2 Answers ]

Our dachsund got his distemper and rabies shot yeasturday. They said he may have a alergic reation and he is getting lumps that are coming and going throughout his head area. His ears are red on the inside too. Please advise, thank you

View more questions Search