Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leelyngail Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2013, 01:56 PM
    34weeks pregnant with abscessed tooth
    Im in a lot of pain and doctors office is closed to day can get to dentist until January 24 2014 also am allergic to hydrocoden what should I do?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 3, 2013, 02:56 PM
    Call your OB GYN's office in the morning.
    Then start calling around to other dentists. You need one. Hydrocodone has no vital bearing on an abscessed tooth. Any dentist knows what can be given in the way of drugs to a pregnant woman, and you can double check with your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abscessed tooth swelling [ 4 Answers ]

The right side of my jaw is completely swollen. Its been almost 48 hrs. Since Ive been on the 500 mg amoxicillin. "When will the swelling go down??"

Root canal that is now abscessed [ 4 Answers ]

I had a rootcanal 8 years ago an now its absessed the size of my thumbnail in the front of my mouth.. why is this if I had the rootcanal how can a absees happen

I had an abscessed tooth pulled... [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had an abscess tooth removed, and I'm still in pain, although not as bad, will the pain ease, as my jaw feels very tender

34weeks pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 34weeks pregnant and went to the restroom, Something came out of my vagina it looked like a little white gummy ball.. It was stiky.. Can somebody tell me what it is.

34weeks an 5days pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 34weeks an 5days pregnant an having a lot of pain in my lower abdomen an thighs some times it feel like period pain an ir hurts doc say all normal

View more questions Search