Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dance07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2013, 09:17 AM
    I need help with my boyfriend!
    Okay I'm in 6th grade and I'm dating this boy (we're not that serious) we just talk hold hands normal cheesy stuff but lately he keeps telling me he wants to have sex in high school and get me pregnant I don't know what to do because I'm an all A student I'm in G.A.T.E (gifted and talented education) and I told him I don't want to be a teen mom that we won't be ready for something like that anytime soon until were like 25 and we probably won't even be together any more by that age but he won't listen what should I do?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 3, 2013, 09:24 AM
    First, do your parents know you are dating? In 6th grade you are 11,12? That is too young to be dating even the "cheesy stuff" you are describing as dating.

Clearly he is too immature for dating. You, on the other hand, sound rather mature for your age. Frankly, I would tell this boy that he needs to grow up. While talking about sex is not abnormal for an adolescent, he would appear to be too obsessed with it. The next time he brings up the subject, walk away.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Nov 3, 2013, 09:27 AM
    You are very smart, he is very dumb. Find another friend, one that is as smart as you are.
    Softball00 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2013, 09:56 AM
    This same thing as happened to me and honey it's not a good thing I promise ! You seen very smart and bright I'm 25 with two kids and play softball for a carrier I was pregnant at 16 because of guys you've just got to know to be careful and you seem like your going to grow up fine just tell him that it's not going to happen and if you haven't talked with your parents do so they'll help you and will always be there for you!
    ruthlawhorne Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2013, 10:08 AM
    You already know the answer - tell him no and if he is not good with that he will leave you alone. Then you can find someone that respects your decision. You do not want to be a single mom and that is what you would be because this guy would not be around to help you raise the child.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend working overseas, How can I make things easier for myself and my boyfriend? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend has had to move back home to work. Basically, so he can get some money together for a deposit on his own place back in London. It's overseas, so its both difficult and expensive to see each other. It's only 3-4 months, which in the bigger picture isn't really all that long, but he's...

My boyfriend mom told me today that my boyfriend was molested as a child [ 4 Answers ]

She asked me to keep it to myself till he tells me one day, we both started to cry, and she feels angry because she didn't know, and if she could, would want to file a late rape charge. It hurts, and I wish he could tell me, and know that I love him no matter what. He recently about 4 months...

Does my Boyfriend love me Is my boyfriend a gold digger he lives thirty minutes away. [ 5 Answers ]

Okay. Before I met this guy I was in a relationship with a guy who I was with for almost a year until we broke up on oct 9th 2010 then I met this guy name lawrence on oct 12th 2010 he approached me on Facebook I was very doubtful of me and him starting a relationship since I just got my...

View more questions Search