Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angel Lean Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2013, 08:21 PM
    Adoption
    I want to get adopted into a better environment. My mom tells me I belong in a garbage bag, I'm a waste of time. She physically and emotionally wrecks me and she tells me how my father died. She bring men into the house and I'm scared she might have H.I.V. Please get me out of here before it's too late.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 3, 2013, 09:30 AM
    If you feel you need a dramatic change depending on your state, is there another responsible adult you can speak to, like a school counselor or doctor, teacher, or pastor? Relative maybe?

Or the local authorities? How old are you and in what state or country do you reside? You may have a case for abuse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Looking at adoption [ 3 Answers ]

I am 5 months pregnant and the father and myself have been in and out of the relationship for 2 yrs. None the less not an ideal situation.. however all options have come about from keeping bby to adoption even as far as abortion. I don't like the abortion idea so my choice is between basically...

Adoption laws Ohio father blocking adoption [ 4 Answers ]

I have a now seven year old boy. His father lives in Ohio and has been ordered to pay child support which he has done for the past three years almost consistently. He has no contact with his child and I can count on my hands the number of times he has seen him while we too lived in Ohio. He has had...

Adoption?. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 13. I was thinking about, Adoption. I never get attention from my mother. My dad hardly ever visits me. And right now, I feel its good to leave. I have been thinking about this for a while.I have been looking for support myself. And before I make this choice I really want to know if this is...

I need to open adoption records on closed adoption [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: I am looking for my son I keep hitting roadblocks today I found out it was a closed adoption I need to know how to get these records opened

Laws for adoption and child support after adoption [ 4 Answers ]

I was wanting to know if any one might know about the laws in Arkansas for adoption. I've tried looking for my answers but I'm not to bright at this. I was wondering that when a child is adopted if child support from the other father stops? And will he still have to pay back child support that he...

View more questions Search