Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mysticfemale12 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Nov 2, 2013, 08:46 AM
    Would you leave your job after this
    There's this guy I like at my job,I'm new there well since I've been there he been nothing but xtra nice to me, he'll ask me how my day is going,always smiling at me... he'lol wait for me to get off work if we get off at the same time and ride the elevetor with me... he makes small chit chst when he can... he holds the door open for me... he'll sit back in his seat and watch me if I'm working in his area and tilt his head back and smile... today he rode the elevetor and asked me what am I going to do when I get paid and when do we get paid (mind u he's been there for a few months) I just started... today he stood in the doorway and looked at me, like he wanted to say something to me but he didn't... I really like him... and I don't know if he's being nice because I'm new, if he's the company snitch and is nosey, or does he really have a crush on me... we are the same age, I'm the office assistant and he is an engineer... I've been hurt in the past... and I isn't tryna get hurt again...

Well I went out on a limb and sent him a note ( I just handed it to him, with my head down and he was like what's this I just shook my head and he was like OK, and then left... it stated hey, I didn't mean to say I don't like you, I was being silly... in reality I really do like you... I want to get to know you outside of work, and I left my number... well I'm assmuing he read it because he didn't walk past me at all for the rest of the day... the note stated, hey I know we work together and I really do like you and I want to get to know you outside of work, so if you are interested call me, and I left my number... he didn't stop at my desk like he normally does nor did he pass by me after I gave him that note early this afternonn... I notcied he did go to the bosses office for a min and I was in the hallway and he looked back at me with no facial expression...
    A week goes by he speaks here and there or sometimes he would ignore me... especially when he was around people...

Update... this guy is crazy azz hell... he is a stalker or has stalker/murderous tendencies... example, it was me and him yesterday and I left before him... so he locked up, I come back to work today, tell me why he went through all my stuff last night... the reason I know is because he didn't put anything back the way I had it, my picture was knocked down, my date stamper was moved, he even went through my drawers, my magazines were disarraied... that dude scares me, if hed go that far, he'd do something else... he gave me dirty looks today... yet had the nerve to say bye sasha and have a good weekend, just smiling his butt off...

I do not trust him at all.. I know I gave him my number and all, but I pray he hasn't looked me up to find out where I stay at... I'm studying for that exam really hard because the sooner I leave the better, because I'm not tryna end up dead in a ditch... he has mental issuses for real... would you leave your job if this was you?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 2, 2013, 09:00 AM
    I get it that he probably went through your desk, but I don't see stalker with murderer in that picture.
    You have had plenty of time to confront him directly, but haven't. Even when you handed him the note on 10/21 you put your head down coyly, although you don't strike me as shy at all, and not even coy, so I don't know what that was about. Apparently he is not a guy who knows what to do around women who shows signs of liking him.
    It's time you looked him in the eye (when others aren't around) and say 'I don't appreciate you going through my desk, and I am going to report it to HR. Wanting to get to know you was one thing, but snooping and spying were not part of that overture.'

You say he's Irish - do you mean from Ireland, and new in the US?

You seem to dwell in great detail on what people's motives are with you. You spent between Jan '12 and March '13 asking for a lot of advice about women (or maybe just one, I forget) who wanted to get involved with you.

I think with this man, you need to be calmly DIRECT. I don't know how else to say it without getting bogged down.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have to leave my job due to disability [ 0 Answers ]

I work full time in abusy dental practice as receptionist /asst manager, due to my physical disabilities, I am no longer able to do my job efficiently. My employer is refusing to let me drop my hours saying that they can't accommodate me part time. I've offered them alternative solutions but they...

Girlfriend wants you to leave a really good job for her? [ 17 Answers ]

Ok guys :) Hello by the way, so you guys and gals let me know what you think of this. I have a good job, really good money and everything. But I travel a lot a real lot and I'm always away, now of course my girl gets a bit upset that I'm not there with her. She wanted me to leave and be...

Leave my job keep my girl [ 13 Answers ]

Hey guys my girlfriend wants me to leave my job it's a great paying job but time consuming anyway its really hard because it's the only thing I am good at and I do want a life with her I know that if I keep it up I will lose her I also want to quit my job but as I take care of my mother I can't I...

View more questions Search