Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rengarajan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2013, 11:58 AM
    Department change
    I am a Mechanical Technician, I need a sample request letter to manager for Department change in my company for the reason of back pain. Please send sample letter to my mail ID.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2013, 12:48 PM
    No thank you.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 1, 2013, 12:59 PM
    You should be able to easily find a sample letter by Googling.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is department of arbitration [ 3 Answers ]

How do I find out who is taking me to arbitration

Department of Treasury... [ 2 Answers ]

The Department of Treasury has started garnishing my wages just a few months ago, will they keep my taxes that I file form when I worked in 2010?

Department store [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone remember growing up watching a 30min show on nickelodeon that had puppets and humans they worked in a department store and at night one of the mannequins would come to life when his hat was removed? I know it sounds stupid but it was actually a good show

Navy, Department of [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a particular form to download preferably in word document format so it can be typed on NAVPERS 1616/24, “Enlisted Performance Evaluation Report"

Police Department [ 1 Answers ]

I have been told that I could not be hired for a position at the local police department (City X, North Carolina) because I have a judgement sitting on my credit report. Why do they do that? I meet all other qualifications, and when I ask the reason isn't that I am not capable, but because I have...

View more questions Search