Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sanlak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2013, 08:45 AM
    How to eliminate multiple representations from same company
    Problem statement: In responses collected from online survey, How to eliminate multiple representations from same company

Assuming that I intend to get one (and only one) response from each company for analysis. In the process of survey, I sent out to a large distribution and there are multiple responses from single company. What is the best process to pick one response before starting the analysis.
    (eg. Company 1 - 10 responses, Company 2 - 15 responses, Company 3,4,5 - 1 each).

Unit of Analysis is Company. How to pick 1 response from Company 1 and 2 so that the analysis is not biased.

Some thoughts
    a. Pick a response randomly and ignore the others
    b. Follow below strategy to narrow
    i. Ignore partial responses
    ii. Go-Thro' answers and remove not worthy responses - Like Yes for All etc
    [inconsistency score . e.g..
    iii. Choose based on responses to priority questions
    iv. Finally choose based on designation
    c. Apply somelogic to group the responses into a single response

Please provide the best way to handle this issue and provide references

Regards
    Lakshmanan

Check out some similar questions!

403 Error on multiple sites, multiple PC's [ 1 Answers ]

Any ideas? They aren't denied access to these sites as they are carrier sites. I'm researching as the IT Diector as asked but I figured I'd post on here for some info too.

Multiple lights for multiple switches [ 1 Answers ]

Rewired existing lights for a friend which had a 3 way switch installed to it and other leads to other lights, when I added a switch to one of the lights to remove it from the 3 way SW it worked fine but ended up removing power to the other lights downstream. What went wrong and how do I fix it?

Multiple baseboards with multiple thermostats one circuit [ 22 Answers ]

Hi again guys, I want to run multiple baseboard heaters one one circuit in my basement. I have a small basement, so I figure I will need about 4 total baseboards. I figure I'll need about 4000 watts, I'm running 240 volt. So according to my code where I live, I'll require #12 and a 30 amp breaker...

Incense/Candle Representations [ 3 Answers ]

How do I find information on what the different incense scents and candle colors represent ? This would have to do with the practice of invoking spirit. For example, what incense would represent power or magick? What color candle represents clarity? Are there web sites or books that I could go to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.