Barbjwebb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2013, 08:40 AM
    Mouse pad is locked
    Toshsiba Sarellite light is on I left hand connor
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

Nov 1, 2013, 03:55 AM
    Some laptops have a dedicated button that switched the pad of and on but
    It is most likely disable with one of the "Function Keys"

Look at the keyboard, bottom left. (Between Ctrl and Alt) You should find a "Fn" key.
    This key works together with the "F1, F2, F3...... F12" keys to enable and disable features like (Brightness / Volume / Wifi on off... )
    Find one that looks like a finger pointing or clicking on a square.

You have to hold down the Fn key the press the corresponding key and then let both keys go.

Hope this helps
    Grant - South Africa

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mouse pad [ 1 Answers ]

Mousepad on lap top not working

Using mouse rather than pad. [ 3 Answers ]

How do you turn off the pad when you are using a mouse? My fingers touch the pad and causes the cursor to move when typing.

Laptop mouse pad not working [ 2 Answers ]

The other day my little brother and his friend were pushing some buttons on my laptop and today when I went to use it I discovered that the mouse won't work. You can't click, scroll, or move the mouse in any way. It is reallly important that I fix this. Also I cannot access the toolbar because it...

Laptop mouse pad isn't working [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I really need help. I have the AcerOne laptop, and I've had it since last christmas and everything's been fine up until this morning when I turned it on and found the mouse isn't working at all! I would try to re-install anything but it doesn't click on anything at all to do that! Im using the...

Locked key pad [ 2 Answers ]

Dear, Some of my key pads are not responding.I type in 'L' and gets 3.Can you help me . Ralph

View more questions Search