Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pardeep_watts Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2005, 09:16 AM
    Fees for Australian immigration
    Sir,
    Please let me know that how much fees has to be deposited for Australian immigration for a student, who has studied in australia and has to apply for Australian p.r.
    myvisa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2005, 04:54 AM
    Australain immigration fees have just changed!
    There are two type of fees relating to an application for a residence visa - one type payable to DIMIA and the other ,those payable to your immigration lawyer. For the former visit www.immi.gov.au and the latter see www.myvisa.com.au.

DIMIA fees have been revised as at 1 July 2005 and are now $1935 (up from $1845) for a residence visa.

If you need to know how much money you need to show in savings if you are applying for a student visa, go to www.immi.gov.au.

Medical and penal clearance fees should also be budgeted for.

Nilesh Nandan
    MARN 0104983
    myvisa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2005, 04:56 AM
    There are two type of fees relating to an application for a residence visa - one type payable to DIMIA and the other ,those payable to your immigration lawyer. For the former visit www.immi.gov.au and the latter see www.myvisa.com.au.

DIMIA fees have been revised as at 1 July 2005 and are now $1935 (up from $1845) for a residence visa.

If you need to know how much money you need to show in savings if you are applying for a student visa, go to www.immi.gov.au.

Medical and penal clearance fees should also be budgeted for.

Nilesh Nandan
    MARN 0104983
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2006, 11:44 AM
    Can you actually become a resident of Australia? From the USA that is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration fees for Australian immigration [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Sir; I want to know the immigration fee for Australian Immigration please also clasify both refundable in case of rejection and non refundable immigration fee. I travers every Australian immigration web site but I did'nt find immigration fee please replay me soon. ...

Australian Stick Bug [ 4 Answers ]

I just received an Australian Stick Bug as a gift, and I have no idea what to do with it. It is in a vented plastic cage with a flip top lid, some fake ivy in it, and a small water dish. I was told to feed it greens. I don't know what kind, or if the wrong kind would be bad for it. Can someone...

Australian movie? [ 3 Answers ]

There was a movie in the 80's about some school kids and their school was taken over by some criminals. Eventually the kids trap the criminals in a cave or something and killed them. I can't remember the name of that film but if anyone knows I would appreciate the info. Chris

View more questions Search