Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blackfox56 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2013, 10:05 PM
    What does this mean for my UPS package?
    Okay so I checked my tracking number for my package from UPS and it said it arrived in my town. So I waited for it to come. After a while it was the time where UPS closes and I never received my package. I check the number again and see a departure scan for my city. WTF? (private information removed for safety)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 31, 2013, 12:18 AM
    It means, the package may have went wrong place, but most likely it was scaned to go to local point for delivery the next day. Many cities have several UPS sub stations, where packages go from main station.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 31, 2013, 05:10 AM
    A UPS tracking can show a scan to your town. But unless it is scanned "Out for Delivery" its not actually on the truck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

UPS Package Stolen [ 5 Answers ]

Not only was the package stolen, but the empty package was left torn open on the second floor of my apartment complex. I have no idea who did it, the package was laying out for noon till eight at night when I got home. Of course, the company that sent it will be reimbursing me. Should I file a...

Goodman split $10K, Crane package $8K, Carrier package @ $12K [ 0 Answers ]

Which system is best if the installation is outside my condominium but under cover, so not subject to direct rain or snow; however here in Cincinnati it gets cold in winter and hot in summer. I have heard rumors that Goodman is very questionable and Carrier is very good.

UPS package delivered to old apartament, landlord plans on keeping it [ 5 Answers ]

For some reason one of my eBay purchases got shipped to my old address, I have bought tons of stuff since we moved and everything has made it here fine. Anyway I have a prood of delivery form from UPS saying the package was received by a woman at the address. I went to his home (it's a 2 family...

Option: Relocation Package or Bonus Package - What is Better? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been offered a lump sum relocation package or it can also be a lump sum bonus package. I live in FL and will by moving to NYC. What would be the best offer to take with the least in taxes?

View more questions Search