Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rsladyrider Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2013, 10:55 AM
    1925 Borin Chicago print of a wolf
    I have a print of a wolf standing on a snowy hillover looking some farm houses. In the bottom corner it says, "1925 Borin Chicago". Can I get more info on this print? Thank you.
    Roel Zylstra Posts: 84, Reputation: 14
    Tech entrepreneur, perpetual student,lover of life

Oct 30, 2013, 07:15 PM
    Borin is the manufacturer. Victor Kowalski is the artist. It looks like they're going for $30 or so on eBay, https://www.google.com/search?q=vict...lski+lone+wolf .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1925 borin mfg. Co. Chicago [ 8 Answers ]

I found an old 1925 Borin photo in an behind an old picture in a frame. The photo is roughly 12x16 and is of a young woman sitting on a rock. The rock appears to be in water. She is wearing a blue dress and she has a white "headband" on her blond hair. She is leaning her head on something but I...

Borin Chicago 1925 [ 0 Answers ]

I have a picture of a Dutch girl carrying flowers ,with a yolk, she is in front of a doorway with a lake behind her with a windmill in the distance. In the corner is printed co 1925 BORIN MFG. CO. CHICAGO. Any one have a clue to this one?

1925 Borin MFG Chicago [ 0 Answers ]

I have a print in its original frame that has Borin Art Products,1325 S.Ciceso(?) Ave. Chicago, Il (no zip code) stamped on the back. The paper on the back of the frame is brown and very worn. This is an old picture with a village on the water with boats and people and two horses pulling a log out...

1925 Borin MFG Chicago [ 0 Answers ]

I have a print that says 1928 borin manufacturing co. chicago it is a native indian standing by river

1925 Borin Mfg. Co. Chicago' [ 0 Answers ]

I found a picture of a small girl in a white dress w/short brown hair'

View more questions Search