Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sadfallenangel Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2013, 06:12 PM
    Anorexia
    OK so if you don't eat for lets say a week how much does thar effect your body?Will you get any skinnier?With you working out everyday too.Also what damage would it do to you?Or if you only eat about 300 calories a day and still work out everyday.So if you did this for about a month how much would a 13 year old 105 girl loose?I don't really care about numbers I want to know about visible fat.By the way don't tell me not to do it because I don't give a ,thanks
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 29, 2013, 06:20 PM
    You'll likely gain weight. Your body will go into starvation mode.

Losing weight this way, if you lose any at all, which is unlikely, will be temporary.

Eating 3 meals a day at least, healthy meals, and exercising, will make you lose weight. Starving yourself, which is what you're describing, at first you'll lose nothing. When you do lose, you'll lose muscle mass, and health. You'll likely die from starvation.

So why are you so desperate to lose weight and willing to risk your health to do it?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 29, 2013, 06:23 PM
    You weigh 105 pounds? That's bad if you are 18 inches tall. Are you?

Alty is correct. Your body will think you are trying to starve it, so it will keep the fat cells and get rid of the muscle cells. At the end of a month of this, you will be in the hospital -- or dead.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2013, 06:24 PM
    You obviously don't know much about dieting. To do so in the manner you suggest is dangerous. 300 calories? 3 granola bars? What damage would it do but don't tell me not to! Get a good book on healthy dieting, mixing carb, proteins and othe important items. To lose weight is fine but not in the manner you suggest.
    sadfallenangel Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2013, 06:35 PM
    Well I don't know.Im uncomfortable with the way I look.I know typically issue in people but I just can't get over it,and I have always hade bad health so yea.I don't want to get super duper skinny I just want to loose like 10 pounds 15 pounds.I can't really seem to get why I can't though.And lastly I just want to feel good, I don't really care how other people see me I WANT TO CHANGE ME FOR ME,not them so yea.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 29, 2013, 06:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sadfallenangel View Post
    I WANT TO CHANGE ME FOR ME,not them so yea.
    Why change? How tall are you?
    Pets Expert

Oct 29, 2013, 06:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sadfallenangel View Post
    Well I don't know.Im uncomfortable with the way I look.I know typically issue in people but I just can't get over it,and I have always hade bad health so yea.I don't want to get super duper skinny I just want to loose like 10 pounds 15 pounds.I can't really seem to get why I can't though.And lastly I just want to feel good, I don't really care how other people see me I WANT TO CHANGE ME FOR ME,not them so yea.
    Than anorexia is not the solution. It never is. And that's what you posted under, anorexia.

If you want to feel good, and get healthy, anorexia is not the answer, it's not the answer for anyone. It's a disease. It's a death wish. It's the first step to ending up in hospital care hoping you live.

So why anorexia? Why this choice? Why not a healthy solution?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 30, 2013, 08:58 AM
    Here is a concept that will blow your mind. You need to eat healthy to lose weight. If you are eating less then what your body needs you will probably end up gaining more weight then losing it. Your body is smart enough to realize that it's not getting enough food. It isn't smart enough to realize that you have a reliable source of food handy. Which is to say that it recognizes that it's not getting enough and will pack away any extra fat it can because it knows it will serve it right in the long run.

To lose weight you need to convince your body that it is well fed and healthy, and then you need to expend more calories then consume. It is then body fat will start to disappear. If you do a starvation diet you will be doing tremendous damage to your body. When it doesn't have enough consumed calories it will eat away at your muscles first before the fat. You'll also go into starvation mode which won't really make you want to work out. It will also weaken bone, muscle, tendon, ligament, and organs.

What you want to do is a VERY bad idea. What you are doing for yourself is brought on by insecurities based upon what you consume subconsciously through media and life. It is these issues that need to be addressed.

Also, stop with the sex stuff. You're not ready for it.
    Pets Expert

Oct 30, 2013, 03:21 PM
    Even a worse idea considering this:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/pregna...es-773255.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anorexia [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 29 mum of 2. for the past few weks I have had no appetite thus I don't eat. Its becoming a real problem. I am 169cm and weigh 42.4kg. I don't want yo lose weight.

I can't get over my anorexia! [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 and I am very skinny for my age. Until a few months ago I ate the normal amount someone should and did lots of exercise (I ride everyday) but suddenly, I can't even remember how it happened, I thought I was fat. At that time I only weighed 42kg and my doctor said I was on the end of the...

Define Anorexia [ 1 Answers ]

I'm an overweight person myself but I'm struggled with eating disorders all my life. I have been anorexic. But since I'm overwt, and starving myself constantly, and starting to lose wt, am I considered anorexic or is there a name for this?

Can't get over anorexia? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, 4 years ago I became anorexic, its hard to even remember why it happened, I just know every time I weighed myself or looked in the mirror I was fat! I was only 16 and didn't think any thing of not eating for a week and then only eating 500 kcals on some days.I didn't think it would harm my...

Anorexia [ 3 Answers ]

I like a girl A lot but she thinks she is fat. She doesn't has no fat on her. She has that like tiny bit of what I would call skin around her belt line in stomach. But she does not have a belly. She has already been put in a hospital for not eating. And talks about passing out like its nothing. She...

View more questions Search