Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    connieshawn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2013, 09:23 AM
    Insurance and roof damage
    I have had home owner/rental insurance for 10 years with same company. They now say I have roof damage and will not cover roof. Can they do that?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2013, 09:36 AM
    Was the "damage " from a covered peril? Do you have All Risk or just basic fire coverage? How old is the roof?
    connieshawn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2013, 09:59 AM
    I did not know there was damage until insurance representative told me. The damage is hail and wind. I have all risk.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2013, 02:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by connieshawn View Post
    I did not know there was damage until insurance representative told me. The damage is hail and wind. I have all risk.
    Well then what was their reason for denial?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

50% damage to your roof > Is insurance required to pay for a roof? [ 2 Answers ]

The insurance company told me I have 50% damage. I have heard 50% damage = a new roof

Is this Roof Damage Covered? [ 3 Answers ]

Some background: Last summer my Mom's house (in another city) was damaged in a wide spread hail storm area. She noticed dent damage On an aluminum awning and I asked her to call the insurance people to come out and look. They sent out an adjuster Who inspected and told her the...

Roof damage [ 1 Answers ]

30 days ago we purchases a house, and made our 1st payment this month. Needless to say our rood is pretty much caving in... is there anything we can do? Can we go after the seller? Do anything with our insurance?

View more questions Search