Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MrsS Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2013, 08:58 AM
    Bad teacher?
    My son is in elementary school and he used to absolutely love art. This year there is a new teacher and it seems as though she might possibly be in the wrong field. Many children have been complaining about the way she treats them during her art class. She yells at them constantly, calls them stupid, and tells them to shut up. These children are in grades K-5, I believe she is being a bit extreme. Her other favorite phrase is "my God, I have already told you, can you not do anything?" Am I wrong in thinking this should be addressed? Or am I being overly dramatic?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2013, 09:22 AM
    Have YOU ever met or observed the teacher or is this all second or third hand?
    MrsS Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2013, 09:25 AM
    I have met her. She is a very sour person. As far as the classroom situations, I have been told by my child as well as others.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2013, 10:14 AM
    Sounds like a perfect opportunity to have a nice chat with the principal. Perhaps to have him/her stealthily observe the teaching methods.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie song teacher teacher can't you see [ 0 Answers ]

A movie from the early 90's late 80's about a kid playing in his room and going to different places

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

View more questions Search