Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buddyinneed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2013, 04:53 AM
    Hello please take a little time looking at this
    I have a friend, she is very passionate with art and didn't have such a happy life. Now she was accepted to a prestigious university and she can't afford paying the tuition fees.
    Every little help counts, thank you

Help me go to college please | Indiegogo
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 29, 2013, 05:34 AM
    She needs to do some serious work on scholarships, not you asking for money from strangers online.
    If she wants help with that, she needs to ask here herself, and tell us where she lives and what the school is.
    (PS: most of us don't open links.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 7 yr old male shih shu throws up that white foamy liquid from time to time, [ 1 Answers ]

My 7 yr old male shih shu throws up that white foamy liquid from time to time, But he always seems to be fine. Doing his normal stuff

Directions to set time on Seiko World Time Touch Sensor clock. [ 7 Answers ]

I need directions to set the time on Seiko World Time Touch Sensor clock. RefONS901G. Cal YJ20. The clock has a B C buttons to set time. Thanks, Tom Disregard! I figured it out. Thanks, Tom

Short hot water time in showers long time at sink faucets [ 0 Answers ]

I just replaced a 50 gallon natural gas water heater with a new Whirlpool of the same size and specifications. We have a Laing 303 recirculating pump on a timer. I've checked and rechecked all the connections, hot to hot cold to cold, thermostat temp, dip tube is not broken. I get plenty of...

View more questions Search