Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    junkman48 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2013, 12:15 PM
    I need a blower motor for a johnson furnace model 60HWC sn L9H14119
    I ned a motor for the circulation bolwer on a johnson furnace model 60HWC sn L9H14119
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2013, 01:36 PM
    I'd recommend looking for an online vendor through Google or other search engines... because this is a help forum... we don't sell parts.
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2013, 05:41 PM
    Much easier to remove motor and take it to your local motor supply house and they can match you up with a motor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I find out what blower motor I need for my johnson furnace? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Johnson Corporation furnace, and the blower motor has gone bad. I can't seem to find hardly any information on Johnson furnaces online. Does anyone know what motor I would need? The furnace model number is HAS130BD.

I have a Trane Model No. BLUD0B05942B1 Heater Furnace with a bad blower motor [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Trane Model No. BLUD0B05942B1 Heater Furnace with a bad blower motor. I need replacement specifications (HP? voltage? (probably 115 v), rpm? rotation direction? etc.) so I can find a replacement motor for the one in the unit. This unit was installed in the mid 70's. The current air handler...

New blower motor - Rheem furnace model # rgda-07ea-cr, 75,000 BTU. [ 9 Answers ]

Hi - I have a 1987/88 Rheem furnace model # rgda-07ea-cr, 75,000 BTU, natural gas. The blower motor is starting to get noisy and vibrate. I pulled it out and took it apart and looked at the bushing and shaft and see the shaft is wore, so thinking there is not use just replacing the bushing. ...

What's the correct replacment blower motor for a Rheem Furnace Model REAC-080A [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Rheem Furnace model REAC-080A. It was built in 1982. The blower motor is squeaking and I put a drop or two of 3-N-1 oil on it and it quiets down for a few days. The Id tag identifies the blower motor model as 9-7DU. When I run a web search it comes up as a OEM replacement motor for...

View more questions Search