Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ERNEST71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2013, 10:23 AM
    I have a janitrol unit heater when it hits room temp pilot light shuts off roll out s
    pilot light shuts off when hit room temp on a janitrol unit heater
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2013, 05:50 PM
    More info needed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water Heater pilot shuts off in summer [ 0 Answers ]

I have a hot water heater which is in a "closet" with the furnace. Last summer we had a problem where the hot water heater kept shutting off, so I ran the drain from the ac (which was just draining onto the metal flooring) all the way into the drain hoping that would fix the problem. It helped,...

When I turn heater on it fires up fine ,gets to temp and shuts down [ 2 Answers ]

When the temps drops below set temp on thermostat it won't automaticlly come back on unless I manually shut the system off and turn it back on. Is my thermostat wired wrong?

The pilot light on the water heater goes out after the hot water temp is reached [ 1 Answers ]

Noticed that our hot water wasn't hot. The pilot light was out. We re-lit the pilot and flame came on. Water heated up and then the flame went out as did the pilot light. Why doesn't the pilot light stay on?

Lighting the pilot light on a bryant 75-347 unit heater [ 3 Answers ]

I have a bryant unit heater in my garage it is a 60,000 BTU model 75-347. The fan will run but I don't know how to light the pilot light.

Heating unit not reaching room temp [ 1 Answers ]

My heating unit doesn't generate enough heat. Everything comes on but stops running before reaching room temperature. I've turned on and off the wall-thermostat and it works. Is this a sign that the wall-thermostat is going bad or went bad on me?

View more questions Search