Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pjanian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2013, 09:42 AM
    Adult child support laws in California
    Does payment of adult child support affect the amount of social security disability or SSI?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 28, 2013, 11:16 AM
    Define Adult Child support? Are you asking if receiving such support will affect such payments?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In California how do I get an adult child out of my house who refuses to leave. [ 10 Answers ]

I have a dead beat son who is 26 years old and refuses to leave the house. He don't contribute to anything, he sleeps all day does not work, does not help out around the house. Just eats my food, uses my energy, steals from us. I have called the local police but they say I have to evict him....

Disabled adult child in the state of California [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 41 year old who is disabled and I have cared for him since he turned 18 without any financial support from his father. As he gets older his mental ability lessen and I need additional support for his care... Can I peruse his father for financial assistants?

Questions about california's current child support laws? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 18, and want to know more about child support laws. I'm not sure I understand the difference between SSI and SSDI. Right now, does receiving either excuse the parent from paying child support? And if the court just issued an order for child support a year ago, there are no laws requiring...

Child support laws in California! [ 4 Answers ]

I have an odd question asked in a different way, What if a man have 24 different children by various woman, few he had been married to, ages ranges from 6 years old to 30. Now some of the woman are finding him through online research, are they still entitled to sue him for back child support?...

NJ Adult Child Laws? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm not sure who to ask. I'm hoping you can direct me. My mother allowed my sister to move back into her home 20 years ago when she became pregnant. My sister never left. No rent or agreement for rent was exchanged. She is now 46 year old. My sister told the family last year that now...

View more questions Search