Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    creatrix Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2013, 07:41 AM
    1 zone in a 2 zone not working
    Do I have to take the panels off to see a valve ?

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant zone perfect two zone, damper not opening for upstairs [ 0 Answers ]

Turned on the ac and found that the 2nd story zone damper is not opening, i.e. system is running but can't get airflow to zone 2 - zone one running normal

I have a duel zone heating system zone one doesn't work but zone two does. [ 0 Answers ]

I already replaced the circulator and thermostats. This is oil fired furnace with baseboard heat. T he pressure on the furnace is running about 30 psi

Weil Mclain 18yr old furnace - 1 "failed" zone of a 4 zone forced hot water system [ 0 Answers ]

I just bought a house that was built in 1993 and has a gas fired Weil Mclain furnace, forced hot water, with 4 zones - each with a Taco Zone Valve. The system also has one circulator pump. In late fall, I ran the system and all zones worked fine. When winter came and system was on 'full time', it...

I have a weil-mclain boiler. The zone valve opens but no heat in zone. What do I do? [ 1 Answers ]

Have replaced the zone valve actuator, but it doesn't seem to be fixing the problem. What else can I do?

2 zone oil heat, 2nd zone runs 1st zone [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, We have a 2 zone oil burner. The 1st zone (upstairs) runs separately and works no problem. The 2nd zone(basment), when we try to run 2nd zone separately , it seems to run zone 1(upstairs) and the baseboard heating upstairs gets hot and heats zone 1 even thought we have the t-stat set low...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.