Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gentleboy1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2013, 03:45 AM
    Blacklist in the philippines
    please I need help with this, I came to the Philippines April with a tourist visa to attend a programme but unluckily for I was denied entry because of incomplete documents regarding the invitation I had,bt I asked if I could come bck with d document and d immigration officer said its okay,so next morning I was deported to my port of origin,so I came back May with my document and I was stamped in, after d programme I so,I wish I studied in PH so I started my conversion to student visa, bt to my greatest surprise when going home October to my home country to get the student visa I was held by d immigration office telling me I can't be stamped out,because on a blacklist,I was surprised bt after much questions I was told it was because of my first entry that was why I had my name on BLACKLIST,so I ended up in there detention center after which I was deported again starting another BLACKLIST, now 2BLACKLIST... please help can this be lifted and how? I will appreciate your reasonable answers

Check out some similar questions!

MArried in the Philippines-divorce in Canada or Annulment in Philippines? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am a naturalized (FIlipino) Canadian Citizen, and I am currently residing in Ontario Canada, I am so desperate to ask everyone here, because I am not sure what to do, I got married in the Philippines, I am not sure if should I file annulment in the Philipplnes or should I file...

If have blacklist [ 6 Answers ]

If have blacklist from UAE, can I marry a citizen of the United Aran Emirates

Blacklist [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know am I blacklist?

HOw to blacklist [ 2 Answers ]

Can I have my husband's ex-mistress blacklisted in Dubai? She's threatening us that we she comes back here she will ruin everything for us. HELP!!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.