Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keegan569 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2013, 07:29 PM
    Rodriguez velet painting and lee 70 velet painting
    It would be great if anyone could tell me the value of a black velet painting by rodriguez that says Hawaii it is of a little girls face wearing a bonett and I have 2 more paintings by an artist named lee with a 70 they are of land scapes with snow and barns and are 3ft by 2ft any help would be great
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2013, 08:57 PM
    Velvet perhaps? Only one I ever saw worth anything like that was one of the Beatles.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What does src on the back of lee reynolds painting means? [ 0 Answers ]

In the back of a lee reynolds painting, there are the numbers 2347 and about 4 inches to the right of it, the letters src is written in red marker. What does the src stand for?

Anyone know anything about this painting signed LEE [ 0 Answers ]

It's a painting of two doves with bamboo.

Help me identify this artist name and oil painting-photo of painting and name [ 0 Answers ]

I am going to try to get photo of artist name and photo of oil painting. I cannot read the name of artist and hoping that someone out there can help me. The colors are beautiful, and the painting measures approx 27" x 38 1/2". Thanks!!

Identify Painting Name and Artist - Oil Painting - Rabbi with shtreimel [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am looking to identify the Artist's name and Painting name of this Rabbi with a shtreimel (fur rimmed cap) Is is in oil, was framed in the 70's in Winnipeg, MB. Canada. Was told a tale that the Painter was Polish in origin, and went blind, this being his last painting. Photos we...

View more questions Search