Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaylaban4199 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2013, 11:02 AM
    Simple Statement of cash flows, income statement, balance sheet
    June cost of goods sold is $11,750
    Ending inventory on June 30 is $7,350
    There is a $4,200 beginning balance in the Accounts Payable account on June 1
    Suppliers were paid $13,500 during the month of June
    Wilson earned $15,700 of revenue and sales of the fertilizer bags. $5,500 of the revenue related to cash sales and the rest were credit sales.
    *no beginning balance in the Accounts Receivable account

Fill in the blanks

1.) Statement of Cash flows

______________ _______
    ______________ _______
    net change in cash flow _______

2.) Income statement

______________ ________
    ______________ ________
    Net Income ________

3.) Balance Sheet

ASSETS: LIABILITIES + EQUITY:
    __________ _____ ___________ _____
    Change in assets _____ Change in liabilities + Equity ______

Check out some similar questions!

Cash Budget; Income Statement; Balance Sheet [ 9 Answers ]

The balance sheet of Phototec, Inc. a distributor of photographic supplies, as of May 31 is given below: PHOTOTEC, INC, Way 31 Assets Cash $ 8,000 Accounts receivable 72,000 Inventory 30,000 Buildings and equipment, net of depreciation 500,000 Total assets $610,000Liabilities and...

Balance Sheet from Income Statement and Cash Flow [ 2 Answers ]

I have been asked for a job interview to prepare a balance sheet from an income statement and cash flow statement. Is this even possible? If it is, what would it look like? Here is what I have been given: Revenue - $4,600,380 Operating Expense - $1,854,064 Operating Profit/Loss - $2,746,316...

Prepare income statement, statement of changes in equity and a balance Sheet [ 20 Answers ]

I am having trouble preparing the balance sheet (classified format). Given was the adjusted trial balance and from that I had to prepare an Income statement, statement of change in equity, and a balance sheet. For some reason I can't seem to get the numbers to add up on the balance sheet. Can...

Income statement, owners equity statement and balance sheet [ 6 Answers ]

Les Fleurs, a boutique in Paris, France, had the following accounts in its accounting records at December 31, 20X2 (amounts in Euros, denoted as "E") Purchases………………... E250,000 Freight In……………… E8,000 Sales discounts…………. 4,000 Purchase returns…….. 7,000 Inventory Sales…………………. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.