Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sophe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2013, 06:39 AM
    Confused pre-examination feelings. Please help.
    I am 15years old and am in a confused state of mind now, I have a major exam upcoming around 1.5 weeks later but I haven't been preparing much for it. My actions and mock paper results shows that I'm being complacent while my friends are working hard to prepare for the exam but my brain and heart tells me that I'm okay and don't need to work that hard. Why? What is the problem with me and is there any way to change my thinking for me to become hardworking again ?
    15yearoldgirl Posts: 49, Reputation: 5

Nov 9, 2013, 01:21 AM
    Hi I think your exam will already be over, but just for future advise. If you haven't been working hard and your brain knows this, then you need to start doing some revision. It's important to realise that sometimes you need to compromise and not go out with your friends etc but do revision instead. Ideally you should start revising about two months before the exam, and rest a little the day before. You're going to have your GCSEs for your entire life so it is very important to do well as it will affect your entire future. Hard work is just a part of life and basically, you need to just knuckle down and do as much as you can. Just out of curiosity which exam was this? It's just that I did one a few days ago too :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Confused About My Feelings [ 1 Answers ]

Im engaged and have been with my fiancé almost 7 years (off and on). But Im not sure I want to be with him. I have felt this way about about a yr and a half. Hes a good guy just don't know if he's meant to be my guy. We had a rough past and I think that plays a BIG part in why I feel the way I do ...

Pre menstrual feelings [ 2 Answers ]

Is there anything thing to help control pre menstrual symptoms? Such as feeling depresses, angry and emotional? I find that the symptoms before my menstrual cycle are very strong, I find it hard to control my feelings and it becomes a battle to pull myself out of the negative feelings. Is there...

Confused about feelings. [ 7 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend now for 3 years and I love him but I have just started a new job and there is this really nice guy there, I look forward to going in just to see him and I can't help but think about him all the time, I also know that he likes me and know I am confused about how I am...

Confused about my feelings [ 11 Answers ]

I got married very young to my first boyfriend (no children involved here). He was my first for everything. After about 2 years into the marriage I lost all interest in being intimate with him. I never wanted it but gave it up because he would bother me so much. In the last 10 years he hasn't...

View more questions Search