Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    OTISW Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2013, 06:16 AM
    Williamson Temp-o Matic
    Where do I find parts for a Temp-o-matic Williamson gas furnace? The model number is #TN4-15-N -- Style 9A1

Need gas valve.
    Grady White Posts: 1,417, Reputation: 59
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2013, 03:40 PM
    I doubt there's anything special about the gas valve but I do suggest getting a pro to install it. They need to be checked & maybe adjusted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Williamson temp o matic model 1117 10 5 [ 0 Answers ]

Where can I buy a blower for my williamson temp o matic 1117 10 5??

Williamson Temp-o-matic blower problem [ 0 Answers ]

Hello all. First off, let me say that I have no experience whatsoever with furnaces. My Williamson Temp-o-matic natural gas furnace (Model 1117-10-6) with 1/3 HP belt-driven motor has made a buzzing sound before the blower starts for several years, and seemed normal. Recently, I've had...

Where is the burner at on a 'temp o matic' [ 1 Answers ]

I know this sounds so stupid. My husband is out of town and sometimes the pilot light goes out. He told me to just light it with a candle lighter but I have no clue where that would be?

I have an Ice-O-Matic. [ 0 Answers ]

This question pertains to an industrial ice machine. It is an Ice-O-Matic, 208-230, model # ICE1406HA2. The unit has been recently cleaned. It is also running fine and all pressures are were they are supposed to be. The machine makes ice with no problem, and harvests about every 20 minutes. The...

Belief-O-Matic [ 5 Answers ]

I had originally posted this under another thread, but NeedKarma suggested it could be its own thread, so here it is! I found a fun quiz online called Belief-O-Matic. You answer 20 questions and depending on your answers, your results tell you which religious beliefs you are most in agreement with....

View more questions Search