Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fafe Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Mar 29, 2007, 03:21 PM
    Dating married guy for 4 years and who is now in divorce procedure
    I'm 27 years old I'm currently dating a 43 year old we have been together for 4 years he's married in the beginning of February I told his wife about us I could not take it anymore the excuxes the lies when I told her she laughed she did not believe me so I gave her a little insight about things I knew she hung up on me. That day she confronted him he denied it and told her he wanted a divorce she kicked him out he came to stay with me we've been living together for 2 months and its been a roller coaster now he just turned around and got an apartment and said it's the best while going through a divorce procedure I have had strong feelings about this and believe its not rt just another excuse if you ask me anyway he says things like it for the kids who I have been around many times , I don't want her (wife) parents to say anything with us living together or her 4 years of 7 abortions lies when it was convient for him now he's more in my life and he gets a apartment I know I should let go but how how can I tell him I want to end this I can't and every time I end it he follows me around to friends houses clubs my job he's a cop and looks into personal things in my life all the time he goes to the bank and gives them my information and they give him everythinh about my account what can I do. I ve keep ending it but I keep going back I don't know what I should do accept the apartment thing let him move out my house and stay or should I walk away
    always_hot Posts: 114, Reputation: 16

Mar 29, 2007, 04:51 PM
    First Off I Hope You Don't Ever In Life Mees With Another Married Man. That's Jus Wrong. Second The Apartment Thing Is Better For Him Because If He's Living With You While He's Going Through His Divorce That Won't Look Good For Him. It May Effect His Custody With His Kids. I Really Think You Should Just End It, He Sound Weird And He'll Probably Cheat On You Too.
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Mar 29, 2007, 04:55 PM
    Whαt goes αround comes αround...
    always_hot Posts: 114, Reputation: 16

Mar 29, 2007, 05:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by saraispiel19
    whαt goes αround comes αround...

THANKS
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Mar 29, 2007, 05:05 PM
    Hey now.. just mαke your mends end it with this jerkoff thαt just using you αs α piece αnd don't be α "homewrecker" αnymore.. becαuse one dαy you too will wαnt to settle like thαt womαn did, αnd I know you wouldn't like to be in her position...
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2007, 05:15 PM
    Well, aren't you just the special darling who calls up the wife to confront her with the truth? I am sure she appreciated your candidness. You mention her "sins" - 7 abortions in 4 years? Give me a break already. Who told you that? Her cheating husband? Oh, that is right, he is your married lover.

So now that you have had your four years of fooling around on his wife, he wants to move in with you. He needs another caretaker/mama figure. You got elected for the job you were so desiring before. Congratulations.

I say you get what you deserve.

Mar 29, 2007, 06:09 PM
    U should not judge me I'm not a homewrecker he searched me out I didn't go looking for him what goes around comes around is true but who is to judge because of a situation you in many things happen for reason the most at fault is the guy who searches the girl who falls for it and the abortions if you read right talking about me doing it because of his threats

Mar 29, 2007, 06:20 PM
    People make mistakes but you can't always choose who you love things happen for certain reasons there is no excuse why people who are married cheat but there is always a reason behind it who knows if he will cheat on me no one will ever know all I can do is trust but I now at this point I don't now how to walk away I don't want to be judjed I just need advice but rember some people stay with a person like this because what they fill you head with. If you never been a situation as dating a married person how would you know what one goes trougth not all times are bad there are many times that are good too I just want to put it behind but I don't now how if you can give some advice then answer but don't judge me or say I'm a homewrecker because I've never been in this situatuion before all my other boyfriends were and married just help me try t walk away
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 29, 2007, 06:39 PM
    Go get professional help to walk through the process of dealing with why you fall for the lies of a cheater. You have many issue if you can't walk away from this controlling cheating lying stalker.
    gypsy456 Posts: 319, Reputation: 48

Mar 29, 2007, 08:03 PM
    A man who cheats on his wife is likely to cheat on you as well...
    Redbone Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Mar 29, 2007, 08:14 PM
    Sounds like a Player to me and you one of his game pieces. You should dump him and forget about it cause he will not be faithful to you either. I have seen this too many times through out the years where a guy gives these crazy excuses and then he really gets involved then he starts in lying about things the next thing you know the same thing happens to you.
    whydontheluvme Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Mar 31, 2007, 08:04 PM
    I am in the same situation right now. People can down you and call you a home wrecker all they want to but they do not understand if they have not been in the situation. If you had told me 2 years ago that I was going to fall in love with a married man I would have called you a lie. I know it is wrong but love is a mysterious thing. You can not help how the heart feels. I think it would be best if he got an apartment and maybe you need to spend some time away form each other so both of you can get your thoughts together. I wish you the best of luck either way.

Mar 31, 2007, 08:05 PM
    Once a cheater always a cheater is totally wrong. Some men and women can change their ways
    willywonka22002 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Apr 1, 2007, 03:19 PM
    KARMA not such a silly buzz word... not guna judge you, just guna say whatever you do forget about your feelings, his feelings or her feelings... KIDS ARE MORE IMPORTANT, because there helpless and don't deserve the hurt. So id say walk away but at the end of the day its your choice
    motherof3 Posts: 51, Reputation: 6

Apr 2, 2007, 12:21 PM
    After the first abortion, should have used protection
    Expert

Apr 2, 2007, 02:06 PM
    you can not help how the heart feels.
    But you do have full control over your actions. Stop using your heart for an excuse to do wrong, when it was your choice to begin with.

Apr 2, 2007, 07:23 PM
    I am not using my heart as an excuse for doing wrong. I know that I am doing wrong and I do not deny that at all. But I do love him and that is just life. The heart works in mysterious ways. I would have felt the same way before all this happened but now that I am in the situation I know how people feel. So do not judge people until you are in their shoes.
    Expert

Apr 3, 2007, 04:11 AM
    Why would I want to wear the shoes of an adulterer and have all the misery and pain that goes with it??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dating a Nice Guy [ 24 Answers ]

I met a man recently who is a terrific in many ways. He's divorced, but he only has good things to say about his ex-wife (who cheated on him). He has a child he adores. He is loving toward his extended family. He has a good job. I went out with him a few times. After our second date, he...

My friend is dating a guy way to old for her [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, my friend is 14. She is dating a junior this year, she is a freshman. Anyway, this is her 4th b/f, 2nd real b/f, and within a week of going out he is grabbing her on her... backside. I am worried, I think she is either afraid of making him angry (he is a 3rd degree black belt), or she...

Dating this guy [ 6 Answers ]

Well I'm getting to know this guy and man oh man does he ever make me laugh, we have lots of fun with each other, that's why I'm seeing him. I just got off the phone with him and he said that he's at a strip club with his boys?. this isn't right is it?

Dating the older guy [ 3 Answers ]

I'm dating a guy that's 3 years older then me and I love him sooo much And he loves me! He's turning 19 in a couple months and ll still only be 15 or 16 years old... im scared oncce he starts going to bars... he'll dump me He's a great guy, and I've been datin him for 9 months now. We're...

What should I get the guy I'm dating for his birthday? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I broke up about a month ago, but I was actually glad that the relationship ended. He was very insecure and jealous, he would get mad when guys looked at me, also he would go through my personal stuff without asking me. I was scheduled to model in a fashion show on February 14th,...

View more questions Search