Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karen_lindsy89 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2013, 09:55 PM
    TV not turning on
    My TV is taking up to an hour to turn on. I can hit the power over and over and it blinks on really quick and then back off. Most of the time it turns on after trying for 45 minutes. What could be wrong with my TV?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 24, 2013, 11:35 PM
    So many things. I'm not an expert in this field, but my husband is. I would suggest just replacing your TV. It would likely cost more to repair it than it's worth.
    farvaknowsbest Posts: 199, Reputation: 8

Oct 25, 2013, 06:15 AM
    What is the make and model of the TV?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kohler 3 knob shower faucet keeps turning and turning on the hot water. [ 12 Answers ]

I have a 3 knob Kohler shower faucet in my bathroom. The hot water keeps turning and turning and doesn't stop. The water does turn on and off but it also keeps dripping. I have to play with it in order to prevent it from dripping as much as possible. How can I fix this? It is an older type Kohler...

I was Dating a 16 year old girl turning 17 and I am 14 turning 15. Help me? [ 26 Answers ]

I lied to her about my age. I said I was 15 going 16 but I'm 14 going 15. When she found out she decided we should just be friends. How do I get her back. I really like her and she never had any problem before she knew my real age. >Threads merged<

Ceiling fan turning and the lights are turning [ 1 Answers ]

For some reason the lights are turning alone with the fan? Actually spinning on the shaft. I have black, white and ground wire from the ceiling and a blue, black and white wire from the ceiling fan. I'm connecting the blue, black from the ceiling fan to the black from the ceiling and the white from...

How to fix sillcock valve that keeps turning and turning [ 5 Answers ]

Hi , I have searched high and low but can not seem to find anything related to my own problem. I have a sillcok valve that just can not be shut off and with winter coming I am starting to think I will need a plumber but wanted to try myself first. I removed the screw that holds the tap and...

View more questions Search