Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lols11 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2013, 02:35 PM
    My pony is rubbing its mane and tail off?
    My pony,

who is only 4 yrs old seems to have a problem with itching.

His mane and tail are completely non existent, i have had suggestions saying about putting vaseline in his mane but its not working and his itching just seems to be getting worse?

Any suggestions on how i could stop my poor pony's itching?

before any answers he hasn't got sweet itch or pin worms he is wormed yearly and hasn't had any problems so far.

Some have said its just stress but its definitely something bigger i am at my wits end and am constantly worrying about him,
    any suggestions would clearly help me and my pony at this moment in time.
    kind regards,

Lols 11
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 24, 2013, 03:45 PM
    Have a large animal vet check him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to reduce the weight/thickness of the pony tail? [ 15 Answers ]

I had pretty long (and heavy) hair, touching my buttocks. It was difficult to manage. Recently, I got my hair cut to a little below shoulders. But I can't keep the hair open all the time. The hair is very heavy. So, when I make a pony tail, it does not look fine. How can I reduce the weight and...

Tail chasing & tail biting [ 1 Answers ]

Kyra is a 2 yr old black german shepard, I have had her 2 months now her owner's were getting a dicorce and selling the house so they gave her back to the breeder, the breeder had her 6 months before she decided she could not have 4 gsd's so Kyra was with her mom, dad and her sister, until I got...

How do I change my sons surname to my married mane [ 2 Answers ]

My son who is 16 has my maiden name on his birth certificate with his biological father named on it he has not seen his biological father since he was 3 months old I have never received a penny from him and no attempt at contacting us my husband has bought him up since he was 3 months old so...

Find the mane of a movie. [ 1 Answers ]

A man commits a hit and run killing a boy then later works with the boys father. I think the movie came out in the late 80s early 90s

View more questions Search