Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    benita05 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 02:52 PM
    Can someone tell me what's going on with my body or what to think
    Okay remember the first question I asked when I said is my friend pregnant well I was talking about me well I came on my period but coming on your period doesn't really mean anything right? Well I came off like this past Sunday but today which is Thursday I started bleeding and I know it just can't be my period it wasn't pink or dark read it was just medium red so could somebody let me know what this could be or what this is resulting from because right now I am so confused and worried about what is going on with my body. This has never happened to me before and that's why I'm really shocked at wats happening so let me know if you had similar problems as me
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Mar 29, 2007, 02:54 PM
    Having your period means you are not pregnant! Pregnant women don't have periods. If you are not convinced you are best off either taking a test, or seeing you dr.
    benita05 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2007, 08:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Squiffy
    Having your period means you are not pregnant! Pregnant women dont have periods. If you are not convinced you are best off either taking a test, or seeing you dr.
    Well my mothers friend is pregnant and she still has periods and the doctor said that that is perfectly normal so just because you come on your period doesn't mean a thing and if you don't believe me then you can look it up on the internet go to Google or ask jeeves and it will tell you or a pregnancy site
    Noviceplaintiff Posts: 38, Reputation: 8

Apr 2, 2007, 08:37 PM
    Having your period means you are not pregnant! Pregnant women dont have periods. If you are not convinced you are best off either taking a test, or seeing you dr.
    Actually, your information is incorrect. I know one woman that had her menstral cycle while she was pregnant. She had to have a blood test in order to determine that she was pregnant because she was experiencing all of the symptoms of pregnancy but had a monthly cycle.
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2007, 09:33 PM
    I respectfully disagree! :) I had my period for 3 months when I carried my daughter and the full 8 monthds when I had my son. (He was born a month early). You can be pregnant and continue to have periods, especially when you are young.

Didi
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2007, 09:43 PM
    Sweetie, if you are concerned that you are pregnant they you should see a doctor or at the very least do an at home pregnancy test. If you need someone to talk to and don't have anyone, here is a list of Teen Help Lines in Georgia. They will help you figure out what to do.

Hugs, Didi
    TANEE Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2007, 03:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by benita05
    okay remember the first question i asked when i said is my friend pregnant well i wuz talkin about me well i came on my period but coming on your period doesnt really mean anything right? well i came off like this past sunday but today which is thursday i started bleeding and i know it just can't be my period it wasnt pink or dark read it was just medium red so could somebody let me kno wat this could be or what this is resulting from because right now i am so confused and worried about what is going on with my body. this has never happened to me before and thats why im really shocked at wats happening so let me kno if you had similar problems as me
    Well I'm only 15 and I discovered that I was pregnant a few weeks ago if you are sure your pregnant and your bleeding bright red blood you might be having a miscarriage that's what happened to me but you need to go to the doc to see if your OK and are you clotting
    andrea94 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2007, 02:47 PM
    The best ting to do with your situation is try to ask a parent or gardian..
    Dose yourparents know??
    Bye the way my names andrea and I'm 15 years old...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's wrong with my body pregnant or not? Please help [ 2 Answers ]

Hi well I have been having a lot of pregnancy symptoms such as nausea, dizziness, weight gaining, I find myself to be tired more, my gums are hurting, sore breast, a little leaking of which looks like milk from breast, larger breast, weird pulling and numbness in my lower stomach, some white and...

Need a better body. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I'm 16, and I'm not really happy with my body. I'm about 5'5 I have long skinny legs, my butt isn't round and tight, I don't have a flat stomach seems like every time I eat all the fat goes straight to my stomach but not my legs or anything, I have really big boobs so I hate how my body looks!...

HQ for the body? [ 2 Answers ]

What would be the best whitening/lightening cream with hg for the face AND for the entire body if you wanted to lighten 3-5 shades or more?

View more questions Search